Grade 2 listed Rectory originally built in 1837 with 2 additional extensions built in the 1980s. no noticeable work undertaken since these extensions. Appointed to design and project manage conversion of existing garage into new kitchen / dining and boot room along with internal refurbishment and alterations to clients requirements. External works include a new portico over main entrance. Various maintenance works undertaken throughout property including, areas of repointing, new slate roof to single storey, insulation upgrading and soffit and facia repairs.
Also included were a minor number of refurbishments to workshop entrance door and repointing around opening.